What You Need To Know About
Probation Violations In California
WHAT ARE PROBATION VIOLATIONS?
Violating the terms of your probation will likely subject you to a probation hearing where the judge may:
- Reinstate your probation with the same terms and conditions
- Modify the terms and conditions of your probation by making them more strict
- Revoke your probation and send you to jail
Common violations of probation include:
- Failure to appear at scheduled court date (FTA)
- Failure to report to your probation officer
- Failure to pay a fine or restitution when you are capable of paying
- Committing a new crime
- Failing a drug test if drug testing is a requirement for your probation
If you have been accused of violating your probation, call Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyer Ese Omofoma, to discuss your matter.
We Are Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers
Ese Omofoma is recognized as a top criminal defense lawyer and received a Clients’ Choice Award in 2015.Voted by clients and attorneys on Avvo.com24/7 Free Case Evaluation: (213) 455-4050
Schedule your free case evaluation today!
Mondays through Sundays
24/7 Free Case Review
555 West 5th Street, 35th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Phone & Email